Wednesday 14 November 2012

I am back!!

Wow! Guys sorry I have been gone so long I have moved out of home and now live with my boyfriend we got a place together and it's proper cute. We really want to buy though this is ONLY temporary. It's a nightmare because we can't decorate it cause it is a rental property and if we do we have to put it back how we found it which could be expensive :0

I just want a little house that I can decorate with really pretty things, fairy lights everything I'm not sure jack would be happy but he doesn't have a say MWAHHA!!

Anyways if there are any particular things you want me to talk about tags, reviews hauls anything just let me know and I will defiantly start getting back into the swing of things :)



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! That's so bad that you can't decorate your home. At the moment I'm busy decorating my bedroom and I'm very happy that I can decorate my room the way I want it. ;) Hope you can find a little home soon. Kisses

    ReplyDelete